PS Financials presents… PS Financials for Charities – Overcoming business process challenges
As a charity do you recognise any of the following:
- Lack of control over your financial data
- Partial view of the organisation
- Difficulty in gauging how effective programs and campaigns are
- Lack of integration with Donor Management, HR and Payroll
- Lack of transparency of financial transactions
- Inaccurate data and reporting
PS Financials are holding a series of free to attend webinars designed for charities, you will be able to gain an in-depth look into how to better streamline your business processes, integrate with operational systems such as ticketing, EPOS, web shops and CRM, provide accurate and real-time management information anytime, anywhere using the PSF solution.
PS Financials are a provider of core finance, accounting, budgeting, purchasing and reporting software. We have over 2,400 not-for-profit clients in 58+ countries and decades of experience in delivering cutting-edge finance management solutions. Our clients include: Disasters Emergency Committee, Teenage Cancer Trust, War Child, United Response, Mind, Self Help Africa, Sport Scotland, Acorns Children Hospice and many more.