The IBC is a globally renowned exhibition, now recognised as the most influential annual event targeted at broadcast, media and entertainment audiences. From modest beginnings attracting only 32 exhibitors and 500 delegates, The IBC has since grown into an event which now attracts over 55,000 delegates from 170 countries and over 1,700 exhibitors showcasing their products at the RAI in Amsterdam. Due to The IBC’s continued success, the exhibition has expanded into Dubai, with the inaugural event having taken place in January 2015. Given this growth, management at IBC decided to review their existing financial management system to ensure it was able to cater to their expansion plans.
Having previously worked with Access Dimensions, IBC management made the decision to review other solutions on the market. The key functional requirements for them included the ability to:
- account in multiple currencies;
- hold multiple companies with consolidation and intercompany processing;
- utilise various VAT rates to accommodate Dutch VAT requirements;
- automate business processes such as pre-payments and accruals;
- email invoices, remittances and statements automatically;
- provide flexible inquiry and reporting capabilities;
- provide a modern and user-friendly system that users can pick up easily;
- And to build a robust interface between the finance system and their NetSuite CRM system.
Following various supplier meetings and demonstrations, IBC decided that PS Financials provided a modern and functionally rich solution and could be implemented quickly. Glenn Robinson, IBC’s Director of Finance, explains their decision to choose PS Financials:
“Having previously used Access Dimensions, we decided to move to PS Financials. We feel it will provide a modern, flexible system to take us forward with our growth and development plans. It was clear that PSF had an emphasis on constant product improvement and customer service. What’s more, we found PSF was better suited to meet our functional requirements, particularly around areas such as reporting, multi-currency, process automation, and integration to our CRM system.”
Learn how PSF can help businesses in the commercial sector.